Sammy started life as a community transport minibus and is now taking the whole family on adventures as a small 3 berth camper.
The unique build and personality of this beautiful van come from the aged timber we used - Larch, Victorian pine and Douglas fir planks that have been given a new lease of life in this conversion.
Extra details like the drop-down table, the attention to storage space and the removable kid's bed make this conversion a practical and cosy Handkrafted family campervan conversion.
- 3 Berth
- 100W Solar with Smart Charge controller & Victron technology
- 12V 110ah Leisure Battery
- Victron Leisure Battery Charger
- 240 Volt Plug in
- 6 Main Lights with 2 way switching
- 2x Spot light Reading Lights
- 2x Dream Lights
- 2x USB & cigarette charger 12 Volt charge
- Station Bullfinch Water Inlet
- 70 litre Fiamma Tank
- Shurflo Trail King 10 litre 12v Water pump
- Bespoke Brass sink & Quirky Tap
- 15m Hose pipe for water filling
- Thetford Porti Potti stowed away
- Gas Safe registered with Certificate
- 30 litre GASIT underslung Tank
- Thetford Over /Grill Duplex 700 Series
- 2 Ring Gas Hob
- Carvin 43 litre 3 way absorption Fridge
- Champion Stove Wood burner & seasoned logs
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Sammy (now Buttercup) is a beautiful conversion from a great base van, everyone who uses her absolutely loves the interior, and there has been a lot of van envy at the various events she has been shown off at.
So much care and attention went into her conversion, and it really shows Issey and Shelly put both their hearts and souls into it. It’s not only a beautiful conversion, but with their practical knowledge of how these conversions need to work, it has everything needed to have a great off grid holiday in. My next conversion is already lined up for these two very creative girls. "
Find Buttercup up for rent with her 5* host at Quirky Campers